As a trainee on the Axel Johnson International programme, you’ll benefit from a springboard to a long-term career within the group. At the same time, you’ll also gain in-depth knowledge and experience of our values, leadership and operations, working with employees and managers across the organisation.
The programme comprises two training periods of operational work combined with theoretical sessions in the form of seminars and courses. You will be assigned a project at the beginning of the year and be required to present the results to group management at the end of the programme.
Your tasks as a trainee will vary. They may be “small” thesis projects in areas like business development and market research or real-time projects within the framework of a larger project.
On successfully completing the 13-month programme we will offer you a permanent position in one of our business groups. You will be able to use your trainee period to build contacts, to network and to market yourself. And you will have Axel Johnson International’s internal jobs market at your disposal for the future.
Our trainee programme is open to those holding a BSc or MSc. We are looking for sales-oriented individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and high level of ambition. You should be able to recognise new perspectives and be unafraid to take on challenges. You should also be prepared to work abroad or in a location other than your home base.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- An international environment
- An insight into several work areas in less time than would be possible otherwise
- A unique opportunity to build your personal network
- Continued employment in your field after successful completion of the programme
- Long-term development opportunities
We are looking for someone who has
- High academic performance and potential to develop into a future leader
- A sales-oriented mindset with the drive to build relationships and to meet customers
- An interest in technology and technological solutions
- An outgoing and results-oriented approach
The trainee programme for 2018 has been cancelled. New information will be posted when available. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org