Digital Marketing Communicator, Trans-Auto, Södertälje
Trans-Auto AB, Södertälje
Are you ready to take your next step in your career? Then maybe this job is something for you!
Are you ready to shape and enhance our digital presence through effective marketing communication? We are looking for an engaged and driven Digital Marketing Communicator responsible for developing and improving our digital marketing strategies. As our Digital Marketing Communicator, you will be the central figure in planning and activating all our digital marketing activities, ensuring that our brand reaches the right target groups in our marketing channels.
Your primary responsibilities are:
– Developing a digital marketing communication strategy across channels including website, email marketing, social media, organic and paid search.
– Crafting creative content that attracts and engages target audiences.
– Leading and optimizing campaigns that increase awareness, engagement, and results.
– Collaborating with external partners and agencies, ensuring that digital channels are optimized for the best conversion and user experience.
– Managing the marketing budget based on data and key metrics to ensure efficient use of resources.
We are looking for you who have:
– Relevant post-secondary education in marketing, communication or similar.
– At least 3 years of experience working with digital marketing and creating content.
– Experience in creating and implementing effective digital marketing communication strategies.
– Experience in working with CRM and CMS tools, Google Analytics, SEO tools, and social media platforms.
– Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects or similar.
– Strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns.
– Excellent skills in English, both spoken and written.
– Fluency in Swedish is an advantage.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
– Abto to work independently and responsibly with an ability to manage both strategic and operational challenges.
– Creative and innovative, with a passion for creating engaging content.
– Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to use insights to optimize marketing communication strategies.
Trans-Auto AB sells and renovates driveline components in the mobile and marine industry in the Nordic and Baltic markets. We represent world-leading brands and with the help of broad technical expertise and a high level of service, we can offer our customers complete support throughout the application’s entire lifecycle. Our head office is located in Södertälje, south of Stockholm, where our facility also includes a warehouse and workshop. We also have a sales office in Finland. Learn more at www.transauto.se
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate. Questions about the position are answered on weekdays 09.00-10.00 (UTC+1, Swedish time), +46 10 207 43 20.
Recruitment and hiring of the right managers and specialists in mainly Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Logistics in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Mälardalen, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo and Chicago.