Industrial Automation is a rather new business group with the vision to build a cluster of European niche companies within three main markets segments: intralogistics & materials handling, food processing automation & packaging technology, and high- & mid-tech automation components. We seek to acquire companies with offering strong potential for continued business development.
Axel Johnson International is a financially strong owner with a dynamic entrepreneurial culture and an ambitious growth agenda. Our goal is to become a significant European player in all our segments. We aim to get there by being a good home for entrepreneurs considering selling their businesses. We believe that growth through acquisition will allow us to seize opportunities and consolidate our offerings so that we can provide even better coverage and solutions for both customers and suppliers.
We are looking for:
• Successful family or privately-owned businesses, with skilled management and ambitions for continued growth and development
• B2B companies with entrepreneurial drive and profitability
• Firms with a relevant business proposition and geographical location, strong market position, superior expertise – and that fit our ethos and values
In return, we offer:
• A decentralised management model with plenty of freedom
• Support, resources and guidance for continued growth and development
• A truly entrepreneurial corporate culture
• Supply chain expertise and improved supplier relations
• Intra-company collaboration platforms and IT support
• Active group-wide sharing of best practice
• An opportunity to take an active part in an exciting journey to consolidate the market
• A strong financial platform
• A business school for management, leader programmes, skills development and trainee programme